50g Red Multicolour Roving Corriedale Wool Handmade Spinning Felting Araucania - Orange Red Lilac
Our Handmade Chilean Corriedale roving is the best quality Corriedale wool to felt with because it felts fast due the fibres being quite fine, and the wool being high quality due to high animal welfare standards.
Corriedale is good to use when you are comfortable spinning as it has medium length (length of fibres) of 2 – 3 inches.
Imagina Natural guarantees that our Corriedale is ethically sourced from non mulesed flocks. The wool fibres are non-toxic and baby safe.
- Chilean Handmade Natural Araucania Corriedale Roving Wool
- Ideal for spinning or felting
- 50g / 1.75oz of the finest soft natural Corriedale! Approximately 2.5 metres in length.
- Made from 100% fleece wool
- Absolutely magnificent wool top, simply beautifully soft and smooth.
- Perfect for hand spinners & felters
Due to natural variation the products you receive may vary slightly from the pictures. If you are planning a larger project we advise ordering slightly more than you expect since in future the colour match may not be exactly the same if you come to repurchase in future.
About Imagina Natural
We select the best materials and products from Chile and especially from Constitucion and the Maule region. Providing the world access to these special products normally only enjoyed by locals. These products come from the heart of Chile often handmade or hand processed showing the care and devotion to producing good finished products.